Sunday 7 April 2024

Second edition of HVD with EmmCee RNB scheduled to hold this April





EmmCee RNB, a stand-up comedian and on-air personality on Naija FM, has announced the return of his comedy program, "High Voltage Doings (HVD) with EmmCee RNB."


The event, themed "Only me, But Special," is slated to take place at Victoria Island's Terra Kulture at 6 p.m. on April 14, 2024. Comedic and musical acts, among other things, are expected to delight attendees.



The concept behind this year's theme is that it's just me doing my thing on stage, but I have special people like comedians and artists joining me on stage during the event but it's centered around me. EmmCee RNB spoke about this year's theme, saying, "First of all, High Voltage Doings with RNB is a lifestyle of comedy and also the comedy show is built around my brand as a sit-down comedian.” Last year's theme was "My Responsibility."



Performers including Ruger, LAX, Majeeed, Logos Olori, Erigga, and Victor AD will enthrall guests, as well as comedians like Ushbebe, Acapella, Dan D Humorous, Mc Edo pikin, Eboh Bomb, Mc Monica, Comedian ATM, Bow joint, Kaycee, Mc Ovie, and Ebiye.


The host states that attendees are free to bring as much food and drink as they like to the event once they acquire one of the tickets.


Regarding what to anticipate EmmCee RNB stated, "Just expect top-notch entertainment that will make you laugh and smile. I would also like to express my gratitude to my sponsors and partners, which include Olamide Otedola Associates, Dano Milk, Abeghomes, AbegAutos, Castle Light, and Rite Food."


No comments:

Post a Comment